The “Best of the West” camp with 5 modern Arnis masters of the West with over 200 participants in one of the largest modern Arnis events worldwide.
Mott B. Zawilinski, GM D. Anderson, GM Datu D. Knüttel, MoTT C. Gauss and GM Datu T. Hartman have set up at the fantastic event organized by DAV and D. Knüttel.
Here you can see all lessons of the masters:
GM Dan Anderson:
1st MA80 unarmed, Part 1: Offensive tactical forms (blocks and checks)
2. MA80 unarmed, Part 2: The case set
3. Feinted strikes: baiting and changing
MoTT Chuck Gauss:
1. Tapi-Tapi posing
2. Tapi-Tapi together with Datu Dieter Knüttel
3. 2 against 1
5. Tapi tapi with Palis Palis
6. Palis Palis
7. Unarmed with takedown
GM Datu Tim Hartman
1. Box combinations and a knife drill
2. Trapping and gunting
3. Double knife drill with application
4. Espada y Daga drills
5. Knife-Knife Drill
GM Datu Dieter Knüttel:
1. 3 principles of knife weapons,
2. Tapi-Tapi together with MoTT Chuck Gauss,
3. Self-defense without power,
4. Unarmed: Quick Disarms, with following techniques
MoTT Brian Zawilinski :
1: Unarmed: “Listen with your hands”
2: Modern Arnis in a nutshell: SV for the road
3: The classic styles with their applications.
4: Trapping 1 – 5: “Presas Trapping”
Demo of the Masters:
In this video, the 5 Masters will give interviews, explain and demonstrate aspects of your Modern Arnis.
This is followed by a tapi-tapi lesson in which 5 each teach a technique.
Subsequently, the conclusion of the camp
A video where you can see the versatility of modern Arnis
The light and especially the sound situation was very difficult. 2 (sometimes very loud) groups train in the same hall. One will be the voice of the teacher very thin or “tinny” listen. To minimize the background noise, the different frequencies must be suppressed to understand the teacher.
There are no reviews yet.