ith this offer you will receive the 7 Jeet Kune Do vidoe from Bob Breen:
Introduction and overview, knife defense, boxing, trapping, trapping and locking for advanced, Locking, Dumog and Grapplinbg as well as stick techniques.
Here the detailed description of the contents:
JKD1: Introduction and overview
– Key principles with and without weapons
– Close combat
– Nerve techniques flow
JKD2: Knife defense
– Proper positioning
– Knife tapping
– Nerve points
– Unique free flow sparring
– and more
JKD3: The boxing phase
– Bobbing and weaving
– Numerous blows from the boxing curriculum
– Techniques from the Filipino boxing of Panatukan
– Bruce Lee´s Jun Fan system
– Focus mitt work
– Examples of how boxing fits into the other areas of the JKD matrix
– Bruce Lee’s original Jun Fan Trapping system
– The combination of highly effective trapping from the Philippine Kali.
– Trapping from kicking distance.
– Trapping from boxing distance
– unique flow-drills
– training methods so the techniques work for you as well.
JKD5: Advanced trapping and locking
– Advanced trapping methods from Lee´s JKD and Filipino Kali
– Unique destructive locking skills of filipino Dumog
– In real combat both areas overlap continuously, so a well rounded knowledge is vital.
– Trapping and attachment skills work for you
– Make it in work for you in free flow combat, just when you really need it.
JKD6: Locking, dumog and grappling
– Simple lockflows
– Counter to locks
– Entries and making contact
– Getting behind the attacker
– Breaking the balance
– Foot traps
– Boxing distance techniques
– Dumog with a stick
– Stick-based techniques
– Baiting techniques
– Blocking and parrying
– Twirling and striking drills
– Many long, medium and close-distance drills
– Disarming techniques.
started martial arts in 1967 studying Wado Karate and achieving his black belt in 1970. He has fought internationally in both empty hands and weapon fighting. He began studying Jeet Kune Do and Kali with Dan Inosanto as the first student in Europe from 1979. Bob Breen is one of only two full instructors in Jeet Kune Do and Kali under Dan Inosanto outside the U.S.. He now runs one of the largest martial arts and fitness schools in Britain.