Trapping is one of the most important areas of JKD.
You will see:
– Bruce Lee’s original Jun Fan Trapping system
– The combination of highly effective trapping from the Philippine Kali.
– Trapping from kicking distance.
– Trapping from boxing distance
– unique flow-drills
– training methods so the techniques work for you as well.
started martial arts in 1967 studying Wado Karate and achieving his black belt in 1970. He has fought internationally in both empty hands and weapon fighting. He began studying Jeet Kune Do and Kali with Dan Inosanto as the first student in Europe from 1979. Bob Breen is one of only two full instructors in Jeet Kune Do and Kali under Dan Inosanto outside the U.S.. He now runs one of the largest martial arts and fitness schools in Britain.