In the 2nd video on Trapping, you will learn the advanced trapping techniques and methods from Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do and the Kali.
One of the core areas of Bruce Lee´s original Jeet Kune Do, trapping is essential to the well rounded fighter.
– Advanced trapping methods from Lee´s JKD and Filipino Kali
– Unique destructive locking skills of filipino Dumog
– In real combat both areas overlap continuously, so a well rounded knowledge is vital.
– Trapping and attachment skills work for you
– Make it in work for you in free flow combat, just when you really need it.
started martial arts in 1967 studying Wado Karate and achieving his black belt in 1970. He has fought internationally in both empty hands and weapon fighting. He began studying Jeet Kune Do and Kali with Dan Inosanto as the first student in Europe from 1979. Bob Breen is one of only two full instructors in Jeet Kune Do and Kali under Dan Inosanto outside the U.S.. He now runs one of the largest martial arts and fitness schools in Britain.