In March 2004, Alfred Plath (Quick Stick) und Dieter Knüttel (ABANICO) organized the biggest FMA festival worldwide in Dortmund/Germany. This video gives an overview of the event.
Close to 20 teachers taught 18 different styles of FMA, thereby offering to more than 600 participants from 23 countries and 4 continents the chance to choose their training from the whole range of the FMA.
In an atmosphere of mutual respect and tolerance, the FMA-Gala was the highlight of the first training day (Gala video available separately), where instructors gave demonstrations of their particular styles. In this Seminar-video you can see training scenes from every teacher of the Festival. Here is a fantastic and unique compilation that demonstrates the versatility of the FMA.
– Guro Visayo Balinado – Eskrima Pangamut Guro
– Bob Breen Breen – Inosanto Kali
– Senior Master Roland Dantes – Movie Stunt Coordination
– Guro Marc Denny – Dog Brothers Martial Arts
– Guro Bob Dubljanin – Pencak Silat – Escrima
– Senior Master Samuel Dulay – Modern Arnis
– Masirib Guro Jeff Espinous – Kali/Sikaran
– Punong-Guro Julio Felices – Felices Kaliradman
– Bram Frank – CSSD/SC Guro
– Raoul Giannuzzi – Lapunti Arnis de Abanico
– Punong-Guro Krishna Godhania – Warrion Escrima
– Masirib Guro Emanuel Hart – Inayan System of Eskrima Datu
– Datu Dieter Knüttel – Modern Arnis
– Guro Udo Müller – Inosanto Kali
– Guro Wolfgang Müller – Lameco Eskrima
– Grandmaster Bobby Taboada – Balintawak Arnis
– Guro Sonny Umpad – Visayan Corto Cadena Escrima
– Grandmaster Tony Veeck – NECOPA