Grandmaster Rodel Dagooc gives an insight into his Modern Arnis - Dagooc system.
- classical striking techniques
- offensive largo
- offensive corto
- defensive-offensive largo
- defensive-offensive corto
- drill: parrying left and right, largo and corto
- applications: largo und corto
- applications: corto with disarms
- 10 disarms
- counter to the disarms and locking
- disarms with grabbing releasing and follow ups
- knife techniques against stick-attacks
- GM Rodel Dagooc in the Philippines
- the making of an Arnis-Stick
- the making of an aluminium training blade.
Grandmaster Rodel Dagooc
started his Modern Arnis training under the founder of Modern Arnis, Professor Remy Presas, 10th Dan., already in 1969. Because of his dynamic movements, he got the nickname "smoking stick".
He received 8th Dan, Lakan Walo Modern Arnis in 1999 directly from Grandmaster GM Remy Presas.
In September 2016 it was announced, that he was awarded 10th Dan, Lakan Sampu Modern Arnis from GM Roberto Presas, 10th Dan Modern Arnis
He is teaching Modern Arnis and his system in his organization "Arnis Association International Inc." in Batangas and in Manila and he is teaching seminars worldwide.