With this offer you get the 4 Doce Pares videos: Doce Pares 1 – 3 and full contact stick fighting.
The detailed description of the contents:
The basic techniques,
– 12 attack points,
– Twirling techniques
– Counterattacks ageainst the attacks
– Form 1
– Form 2,
– Stick disarming techniques
– Disarming without a stick,
– Drills with and without stick.
– Various stick drills such as Pingki Pingki with one or two sticks,
– Coordination exercises,
– Many drills in preparation for the sparring with a stick,
– Controlled sparring with a stick,
– Form 3
– Form 4,
– Doce Pares tapi tapi with and without stick,
– Unarmed techniques
– Controlled sparring without stick.
– Form 5
– Form 6 (double-stick)
– Knife techniques:
– Knife attack system
– Unarmed drills,
– Espada y Daga,
– Totsada y Largada,
– Form 7 (Espada y Daga)
– Espada y Daga Tapi-Tapi in application
– Equipment needed for the training,
– Competition rules
– Positions and strikes
– Allowed and forbidden techniques
– Offensive tehniques
– Defensive techniques
– Training methods and exercises
– The scoring system
– 3 rounds of a full-contact fight in both normal speed and slow motion
Danny Guba and Percival Pableo
Danny Guba started martial arts in 1964. He learned from grandmasters Cacoy Canete and Momoy Canete. Since 1986 he trains under Grandmaster Dionisio Canete. Danny was 5 times Philippine champion and is the reigning world champion in full contact Eskrima. He is Senior Instructor of the Doce Pares System and is now wearing the 9th Dan Doce Pares.
Percival Pableo began martial arts in the early 1980s. In 1985 he became world champion in full contact Eskrima. He is also Senior Instructor and is now wearing the 9th Dan Doce Pares.